We strive to make One State Together in the Arts affordable for everyone.
Save on registration
- Registration starts at $135. There is a sliding scale to accommodate organizations of all sizes as well as artists and students. You can also choose to drop in just for a day. Register before June 3, 2013 and save close to $200.
- Arts Alliance Illinois members get a 25 percent discount on registration. Click here to join Arts Alliance Illinois, or contact Jackie Mahlum-Banks at Arts Alliance Illinois at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.855.3105 x15.
- For every 3 people your organization registers, a fourth registers for free! Group discounts are a perfect way for major cultural institutions to bring staff from several departments, or for universities to send students in arts administration or arts education programs along with faculty.
- Scholarships are also available for early and mid-career professionals, representatives of small and mid-size organizations, and first-time One State attendees. Click here for more information.
Save on travel
- Carpool and save. Seats on the One State charter bus from downtown Chicago to the Quad Cities are available for $20 per person round-trip. Purchase your ticket when you register for the conference.
Save on accommodations
- Rooms are available at the Radisson on John Deere Commons, the official One State hotel, at a special rate of $102 + tax per night if you mention the One State conference or use the promotional code “OSTART”.